Collecting user feedback is essential for your business survival. One out of 26 unhappy customers registers a complaint with the company, the other 25 switches to another company without saying anything at all. Another study found that 52% of consumers say that businesses must take action based on feedback.
You must collect feedback from visitors, users, and customers to improve UX. Collecting feedback isn’t a big deal. If you are using WordPress, you don’t have to use any tool, rather you can use user feedback plugins for WordPress. Install a plugin, customize it, and start collecting feedback. It is an instant and simple process.
Best User Feedback Plugins for WordPress
Not sure what’s the right user feedback plugin for WordPress, check out the following list of the 7 best user feedback plugins for WordPress.
Emojics is an online user feedback tool that uses reaction buttons for feedback collection. It uses emojis that helps users share their feelings by selecting an appropriate emoji. With its free user feedback plugin for WordPress, you can quickly install it on any WordPress website.
The WordPress plugin comes with several features including:
- A full suite of reaction button widgets (floating, inline, and email)
- Lead generation feature that lets you collect leads via email, messages, and comments
- Analytics dashboard that shows you real-time analytics from WordPress
- Customize surveys from the WordPress dashboard without ever leaving it
- You can enable URL targeting
- Integrates seamlessly with leading email marketing tools, CRM platforms, Zapier, and other third-party apps and tools
- Create and run feedback campaigns on complete autopilot.
What makes Emojics different from most of the other user feedback plugins for WordPress is that it uses emojis for data collection. This makes surveys exceptionally user-friendly leading to a high response rate. If you need a simple, effective, and user-friendly user feedback WordPress plugin, go for Emojics.
2. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is a drag-and-drop WordPress contact form builder that you can use to collect user feedback from your WordPress website like a pro. It is primarily a form builder that you can use in several ways e.g. lead generation, list building, feedback collection, etc.
The leading Ninja Forms features include:
- An easy-to-use drag-and-drop form builder
- Unlimited forms
- You can add more than 27 fields in the form
- Multistep forms with conditional logic
- Fully customizable templates and layouts
- Integrates with leading email marketing tools
- File upload feature
- Supports payment processors and lets you collect payments
- Supports more than 16 languages.
You can collect user feedback easily with Ninja Forms by creating personalized forms. You can create all types of surveys with Ninja Forms including multistep, open-ended, and Likert scale. It works best for detailed and lengthy surveys.
HappyForms is also a drag-and-drop form builder that works seamlessly on WordPress. You can create responsive multi-column forms and surveys with a few clicks. You can add up to 20 form fields and customize your survey in any way you like.
The key features include:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Unlimited forms
- Ready-to-use templates and form styles
- Pop-up forms
- Multi-page and multi-column forms
- Built-in form fields for short and long answers
- Form preview feature
- WordPress analytics dashboard
- Cart abandonment and survey scheduler
- Integrates with email marketing tools and Zapier.
You can create all types of surveys and polls to collect user feedback with HappyForms WordPress plugin. You can collect feedback from website visitors just before they’re about to leave your website. This helps you find reasons why visitors are leaving your website without conversion.
Need a simple and straightforward user feedback plugin for WordPress? Go for Helpful. It is simple, quick to set up, and ready-to-use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting content feedback by asking a simple question from blog readers: Was this helpful?
Readers can select either Yes or No.
Here are the major features of Helpful:
- Extremely easy-to-use user feedback plugin
- You can customize the survey and edit it as per need
- It has 5 themes that are all customizable
- It has an analytics dashboard
- Free to use for life.
Helpful is a basic-level user feedback plugin for WordPress that doesn’t offer a lot of features. It only works for blog posts. If you are interested in collecting feedback about your content, Helpful can be of help to you.
Usersnap is a bug tracker and screen capture tool that lets visitors share feedback visually and report bugs. The WordPress plugin is free to use that comes with a basic plan with restrictions. Visitors can share their feedback by taking a screenshot and writing their feedback.
The key features include:
- A visual feedback collection tool
- Supports unlimited feedback and screenshots
- In-browser screenshots
- Integrates with more than 1500 apps
- Supports several user feedback forms and templates with the paid plan
- Free to use WordPress plugin.
Usersnap isn’t one of the easiest user feedback plugins for WordPress. What it does is unique as not many other feedback tools support visual screenshots and feedback, but it has a learning curve.
6. Opinion Stage
Opinion Stage is a powerful survey and feedback tool that comes with an easy-to-use WordPress plugin. You can create surveys, polls, forms, and quizzes quickly with templates in its builder. You can generate leads and use forms in several ways ranging from list building to user feedback and more.
Here is an overview of the key Opinion Stage WordPress plugin features:
- Easy-to-use interface with several templates to choose from
- Fully customizable templates
- Unlimited polls with multiple layouts
- Unlimited responses
- Integrates with leading tools and apps
- Several embedding options including popup surveys
- Responsive form design
- Lead generation, list building, and engagement features
- Supports 42 languages
- User-friendly analytics dashboard
- Free for life plan with unlimited polls and responses.
Opinion Stage is a great user feedback tool that lets you do a lot of things. Use its WordPress plugin to create polls, surveys, and forms to collect user feedback across your website.
Userback lets you collect user feedback visually via screenshots and annotations like Usersnap but it has some additional features that you don’t get with Usersnap. You can collect feedback using annotations, videos, and a better and well-organized backend.
The key features include:
- An easy-to-use visual feedback WordPress plugin
- Unlimited feedback
- Widget customization feature
- Integrates with leading communication, marketing, and other tools and apps
- Support video recording too
- It comes with a free basic plan with a WordPress plugin that only supports images with annotations.
Userback is best suitable for designers, developers, and agencies that want to test different variations of the website design via user testing.
Having the right tool to collect feedback will from website visitors, users, and customers will help you understand your audience better. When selecting a user feedback plugin for WordPress, make sure it has the potential to grow with your business.
As your business grows, you’ll need a sophisticated feedback tool that supports large websites, is flexible, and integrates with other apps. Consider all the factors and pick the plugin that goes best with your business and CX strategy.